HR Head of Service Delivery
Anonymous 65000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Leek, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
HR HEAD OF BENEFITS AND SERVICE DELIVERY
STOKE ON TRENT AREA
FULL TIME HOURS
The main responsibilities of this exciting role are as follows:
* Developing, implementing and monitoring the effectiveness of the service delivery plans to ensure delivery of HR services across the business to include staff benefits, pensions, private medical insurance, company cars and payroll.
* Delivering thought-leadership, support and challenge to the HR Director to support the development and delivery of the company People Strategy.
* Providing an internal payroll service to the business, rationalising multiple complex payroll runs and streamlining to be administratively efficient and meeting the needs of the customer.
* Leading, developing and motivating a diverse team of high calibre, technically proficient experts to ensure delivery of high quality and efficient HR services to internal customer groups.
* Selecting and managing a network of suppliers/partners to ensure delivery of consistent, effective and quality expertise in line with business requirements.
* Driving the development and production of management information, analysis and reporting that supports and informs timely and effective business decision making.
* Coaching and developing HR colleagues in all aspects of HR Service delivery.
* Working closely with Group Reward team to influence the design and delivery of Group-led solutions and to plan and execute appropriate UK roll-out.
* Monitoring HR service delivery performance against agreed plans, objectives and budgets and addressing any performance issues and/or capitalise on opportunities.
* Leading the development and maintenance of an effective control framework to identify, minimise and manage people related risks.
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Experience of developing organisations through a focus on centre of excellence, HR processes and systems
* Developing and successful delivery of strategic priorities and plans
* Payroll management within manufacturing environments
* Pension scheme management, working closely with third party providers and pension trustees
* Sourcing and negotiating supplier/partnership arrangements
* Leading and developing a team and working with cross-functional teams
* In-depth knowledge of HR operations, systems and processes
* In-depth knowledge of employment legislation and company obligations
* Advanced MS Excel knowledge
Due to the location of our client's site, it is advisable for applicants to possess access to their own transport. The role may also involve travel to multiple UK sites.
Due to the expected high number of applicants for the Head of HR Service Delivery role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
For more information on the Head of HR Service Delivery role, please contact Rob Hulse at Intro Personnel on (Apply online only) or e-mail your current CV