HR Business Partner - 12 Month FTC
Anonymous 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
HR Business Partner - London - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
OA Executive is proud to be working in partnership with an international organisation based in central London that is looking to expand their HR department by recruiting a HR Business Partner to join their existing team of three on a 12 month fixed term contact. This a very much a generalist role which seeks a CIPD qualified professional who is capable of working with autonomy.
* Work as a member of the HR team, supporting the Head of HR, to formulate an effective people strategy in line with business objectives.
* Help drive and implement an integrated, comprehensive and commercially-focussed people plan for the businesses you support.
* Develop and maintain trusting and effective partnerships with senior line managers.
* Recruiting staff at all levels.
* Supporting the personal and professional development of staff, which will involve employee orientation and induction, learning and development, and training.
* Design and deliver training workshops to managers and staff.
* HR policy development and documentation in line with the company's corporate vision, and with the legislative framework and HR best practice, e.g. offer letters, contracts, staff handbook.
* Work in partnership with the assigned businesses to analyse trends and key metrics to understand performance, objectives and drivers.
* Evaluate and improve impact of HR initiatives.
* Performance management, working closely with senior management within the organisation to ensure this is being continuously and regularly managed through proprietary performance management processes and systems.
* Advise on and manage employee relations issues, including absent management, performance management, disciplinaries, grievances and dismissals.
* Advise on and manage organisation change, including organisational development, restructures and redundancies
* Supporting and managing the company's compensation and benefits processes and systems, and manage the annual appraisal and reward cycle for assigned business units
* Manage external stakeholders as required - recruitment agencies, payroll, benefit providers/brokers, employment lawyers.
The ideal candidate will be a generalist HR professional with a proven background in HR and will ideally be CIPD level 7 qualified. You will be able to demonstrate your experience in the above areas and will be able to build rapport at all levels. You will have a proven track record of delivering people change plans, will understand UK employment law in relation to HR and will have experience of using ADP with some exposure to payroll.
In order to get the successful candidate in place as soon as possible interviews are available immediately, however candidates on notice will also be considered.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity please submit your application using the online tool today.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy