Wright Solutions 30000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Aldridge, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
An opportunity to join a successful, marketing leading professional services business as HR Advisor for their Birmingham office. You will have great exposure to a generalist HR workload and the opportinity to develop Business Partner skills when working with Senior Managers and other key stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include
- Advising operational managers on their day to day operational HR issues and working with them to improve their confidence and management capabilities. Taking responsibility for all HR admin related to your own casework.
- Supporting HR Business Partners with complex ER issues and other HR projects (Salary Reviews, Training Initiatives, Recruitment)
- Working as part of a wider HR team looking to deliver continuous improvement to HR/ER policy and providing commercially sound advice and guidance
- Being the eyes and ears of the HR team in Manchester, flagging any issues, themes or trends to Senior HR colleagues.
You will need
- Previous experience of working in an HR Advisor role and supporting managers on day to day ER matters including disciplinaries, grievances, maternity, absence, flexible working and redundancies/restructures
- The confidence to work autonomously whilst remaining part of the HR team.
- An ability to build effective partnerships with staff at all levels with a focus on delivering high levels of customer service.
- This is a lively and challenging business and you must have a flexible approach and style to build relationships with a varied internal client base.
In addition to an attractive benefits package you will be joining a exciting business who value working as one team.
Salary - £28-£30 + Excellent Benefits.
For more information on the role call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH143).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable