Oakleaf Partnership 26000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
HR Administrator - City of London
This job sits within the London HR Operations team in the UK, servicing all UK employees and London based HR Team. This is a client-facing role, delivering HR transactional support and advice to all employees and HR. This is the first point of contact for HR Operations support and is responsible for establishing and preserving strong relationships with internal clients, providing accurate and timely customer service and resolving HR transactions and administration, within agreed service levels, and escalating complex issues as required. The job holder has ownership and accountability for managing the resolution of customer issues.
Main purpose of the role:
- Respond to enquiries and requests from managers, employees and HRBP's via the HR Ops contact channels (phone, email, face to face, post).
- Managing queries within the specialist mailboxes for Benefits, Learning and Development and Organisational Development for Tier 1 queries and escalating to the appropriate teams as required.
- Leading on all pre-employment processes including but not limited to, the production of all new hire documentation such as contracts, offer packs with the relevant documentation for each entity and hire, dependent on role and right to work checks.
- Maintaining employee data entry transactions into HR42/Workday/Success Factors or other business systems, completing payroll instructions, and other employee correspondence.
- Maintaining new hire lists, including invites to induction and tracking attendance and completion of new hire compliance training
- Processing data entry of absence for senior managers
- Data maintenance in relation to all employee information, championing data integrity and utilising the system to its full capability. Ensuring adequate controls in place to reduce errors. Ensure appropriate internal procedures and controls are in line with best practice HR.
- Data maintenance of the Learning Management system (LMS) ensuring all regulatory training is uploaded and ready for launch, along with reporting and working with the SMEs to ensure system accuracy.
- Responsible for the document management processes within HR Services, ensuring that all required documentation is filed/scanned accordingly to employee personnel records and archiving
- Providing support on the reporting of issues, including the pre-employment screening processes. Actively supporting management in the identification and implementation of continuous service improvement initiatives within HR Ops.
- Assisting senior members of the Business Management team for processing meeting requests and other administration support.
- Assisting the Learning and Development Team to arrange training events and ensuring all logistics and training materials are arranged (i.e room booking, refreshments, stationary, booklets etc.)
- Being contact for candidate arrival for training courses and escorting the groups to their specific training
- Processing of HR and Learning and Development Invoices via the correct channels per entity whilst being the main point of contact to ensure payment is made on time
- Reconciling invoices against the agreed budget, providing monthly updates and escalating to Head of Learning and Development when required or to discuss areas of concerns
- In line with the company policy and procedure, responding to and processing training requisitions, professional qualifications and memberships
- Maintaining accurate records of those completing qualifications which may incur a clawback, tracking course completion, exam passes and leaver clawback data
- Ensuring any request made from MUFG Securities EMEA plc. are processed and signed off in line with the budget
- Worked within a HR Operations/Shared Service environment
- Worked within an administration services team previously
Skills and experience:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Understanding of a an employee lifecycle
- Solid knowledge of processes
- Studying and working towards CIPD
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
- Strong numerical skills
Excellent Microsoft Office skills for Excel, Word and PowerPoint