HP Service Manager
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring HP Service Manager for our client. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Title: HP Service Manager
Location: Andover, MA
Full Time Hire / Contract
Mandatory skills: HP Service Manager administration, configuration and customization, HP Connect-IT Integration development, Webservices knowledge.
- Expertise in HP Service Manager 9.x tailoring and customization
- Implementation and Administration of HP Service Manager 9.3/9.4/9.5
- End-to-End upgrade of Service Manager system to latest versions
- Technical solution design for SC / SM modules
- Customization and Tailoring experience of Service Desk, Incident Management and Change Management, Request Management, Service Catalog
- Experience in Java Scripting and SOAP and REST Web services
- Experience in Connect-IT Scenario Development, Implementation and Maintenance
- Experience in designing Training Plan and Documentation for the Modules
- Develop and Execute Test Plans and Implementation Plans
- Knowledge in Administering HP configuration management tools: UCMDB (Version 10 and Above), Discovery (UD) and associated tools such as Configuration Manager and UCMDB Browser.
- End-to-End upgrade of uCMDB and Universal Discovery system to latest versions
- Installation of Content Pack and Knowledge Packs
- Intermediate skills document modeling standards; develop models according to standards.
- Understanding of UCMDB application views and perspectives to support report creation and data presentation.
- Understanding of AWS, Middleware and Database discoveries
- Knowledge in Configure and activate integrations among HP and non-HP tools as they relate to configuration management.
Intermediate skills TQL query development skills
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
- Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
- 2200+ employees globally
- 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
- 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
- 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
- 2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Office: Ext.527 | Cell: | Fax: | Email: