Hospitalist NP Needed in Central Maine CPH# JOB-
Abbot, Maine, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Our client is looking for an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Hospitalist team at this growing Hospital Medicine Program. New Graduates with Inpatient experience encouraged to apply! Enjoy a Day schedule. Full benefits as well. Medical, Dental, and vision. Retirement Plan, Relocation, Malpractice, PTO, Sign-on and Relocation Assistance.
Great area for families. If you enjoy an active, outdoor lifestyle - like spending time at the lake, the ocean, or the mountains - this is the area for you! Entertainment, culture and plenty of restaurant opportunities are also available for your enjoyment. For immediate consideration for this, or any other opportunities we have available nationwide, please call Judi Triana in the Advanced Practice Division at or send your resume in strict confidence at .
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Day Schedule
- Excellent Benefits, Medical, Dental, CME Allowance, Retirement Package
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Loan Repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail