HLTA's - Bromley
Anonymous 90.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Are you a HLTA looking for an exciting opportunity to build on your skills and gain more experience? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Empowering Learning are currently looking for Teaching Assistants to work on a supply basis across SE London and the surrounding boroughs to start asap. Working on a supply basis will enable you to work in a variety of Primary, SEN and Secondary schools within your local area on the days that suit you!
Your role as a supply Teaching Assistant may differ from school to school depending on their expectations but throughout your employment you will be expected to support the class teacher throughout all subjects, assist in the preparation and delivery of lessons, work as part of a team and safeguard children at all times.
To be successful in your application you must…
* Have gained experience in a similar role
* Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Be confident in working with both children and adults
* Be enthusiastic and committed to your placements
* Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning
* Hold sound knowledge and understanding of your desired KS curriculum
* Good use of initiative
* Be available between the hours of 8.30am-4pm
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
* The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultants
* Excellent rates of pay
* The ability to work the days that suit you
* Choice of work within your local area
* Continuous CPD and teacher training opportunities
Empowering learning is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service