History QTS in North Birmingham
Anonymous 145.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
QUALIFIED HISTORY TEACHER NEEDED - ERDINGTON
A secondary school in Erdington are looking for an additional teacher for their History department starting ASAP.
The successful applicant will be expected to fulfil a full timetable and cover the subject up to GCSE level. The post is for 5 days per week on a long term basis.
If you are an experienced History teacher who is up for a challenge and is able to build rapport easily with pupils please apply below.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
* UK QTS (NQTs very welcome)
* Experience of teaching History to KS4 in a mainstream school.
* Previous experience in a similar environment.
* Ability to build a good rapport with pupils and staff alike.
* A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching.
* A strong and mature classroom management ability.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
* Market leading daily rates of pay
* Tax efficient pay
* Enhanced DBS
* A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of education recruitment
To apply, contact Luke now on (Apply online only); or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services