Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Germany. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
HH_OPS_Director Supply Chain Digitalization
Nordex AG 125000.00 Euro . EUR Per annum
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
- Outlining, structuring, approval preparation, management and implementation of a comprehensive digitization project in the area Nacelles with the aim of cost and delivery date transparency for parts supply and production, delivery date for each gondola / hub / powertrain.
- Prepare a basis for rapid analysis for process, quality and product cost improvements.
- Connect to existing ERP systems in operations.
- Connect to and collaborate on existing / to be developed planning systems / variant management system / change management system / configuration management system.
- Integration of existing / to be developed production systems in the Nacelle plants.
- Inclusion of suppliers in- and connection of suppliers in Supply Chain / Material Management & Logistics.
- Close cooperation with the various departments in the Nacelles function (eg Supply Chain, Material Management, Manufacturing, Quality) and the Nordex Group (eg Finance & Controlling, IT, Global Planning Office)
5-10 years of professional experience in management consulting, large medium-sized production companies, in production and purchasing.
- Relevant experience with planning topics, data management with and to interfaces to ERP systems, as well as independent IT infrastructure.
- Relevant experience in initiation, structuring, and successful implementation of digitization projects in complex, competitive and change-intensive B2B industries with medium sized batches.
- First leadership experiences.
- Very good communication skills, teamwork, ambiguity tolerance.
- Affinity to the wind industry.
- Occasional travel within the week.
- Fluent, negotiable language skills in English; German and Spanish useful