Plainsboro, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Responsible for the day to day resolution of Incidents and Service Requests for PC and related technical components. Dispatch to various sites to assist with client technical issues as they arise. This position will also be responsible for on-call support on a rotating schedule. Position will require answering phones and providing onsite technical support. As a technical resource you will utilize technology knowledge and apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve client issues.
- 3+ years of experience, directly related monitoring and operations
- Maintain the client network infrastructure, as needed, through the following lifecycle phases: maintenance, administration, and support
- Provide support for all managed systems
- Provide support to other Service Team members for escalated requests
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced understanding and ability to troubleshoot web based TCP/IP applications and services in Windows
- Active Directory
- technical experience and knowledge with problem analysis to all that call the help desk or desk side troubleshooting.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to complete work tasks with minimal supervision.
- Work with ticketing systems and coordinating workflow with other departments Enforces all policies and procedures
- (Days/Nights/Weekends)Routinely assumes on-call responsibility.