Health & Social Care Senior Recruiter
Anonymous 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Not Provided, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Are you a driven, motivated and positive individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you thrive in building partnerships with employers? Are you looking to secure a role where you can really make a difference to our organisation?
If the answer to those questions is YES! Then we want to hear from you!
Prospero are a multi sector recruitment company specialising in Information Technology, Engineering, Health and Social Care, Audio Visual and Education recruitment. A career in recruitment consultancy can offer talented individuals a high earning potential with real responsibility to run and be accountable for operating a successful business with a business: There are stresses and rewards that come with this which is why we'll need you to be a charismatic and driven individual. Think you're up to it? Recruitment consultancy is a difficult and acumen based job but not everyone can do it.
We are currently looking for a highly ambitious individual to grow a small team from our Birmingham operation by setting up specialist sectors within the health & social care market and increasing our market penetration within current sectors. This will be a fully autonomous role and you will be given the opportunity to build your own business across a number of vertical markets.
You will have full accountability for P&L and will be responsible for initiating and implementing key strategies for growth in line with the company's strategic plan. This will also be a highly hands on role as you will also be initially responsible for growing your own desk in a traditional 360 degree recruitment role.
This role would suit an individual that has recent desk experience who is looking for the next step and has ambitions of growing a team and a business very quickly.
• Leading a team of consultants to deliver growth and profitability for the company.
• Recruitment and management of specialist recruiters.
• Full Profit & Loss Responsibility.
• Contract management of company key accounts.
• Developing and implementing business development strategies at local level.
• Developing and implementing recruitment and retention strategies, particularly within the nursing and social care sector.
• Developing strong relationships with managed vendors.
• Ensuring company quality systems are being followed and adhered to.
• Supporting Head Office with invoicing and account queries.
• Supporting the Sales Director to develop regional and national business development strategies.
• You will either already be a branch manager in the healthcare sector or an ambitious consultant looking to take the next step into management.
• You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire a team.
• You will have a track record of success particularly within a business development or key account role.
• A self-starter with exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
• You will have a sound knowledge of the healthcare sector and the current issues facing agencies within this market.
• Excellent communication skills with an empathetic nature to both branch staff and clients