Health and Safety Manager (Construction) Hull
Birmingham City, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Our client is a Top 20 Main Contractor requiring no introduction. They are looking for an experienced Health & Safety advisor to join the team on a various design and build modular projects across the UK on a part time basis.
The successful candidate will have proven track record of managing Health and Safety within construction on a major, labour intensive build projects.
Health & Safety Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing guidance and advice to the business and project teams on compliance with statutory requirements and company standards.
- Responding to requests for information / advice from the project team.
- Providing any training as and when necessary with issues relating to Health & Safety on site.
- Undertaking risk assessments relating to HSE.
- Proactively working with the project team during the project lifecycle to ensure that HSE is considered at all stages and the relevant control measures are identified.
- Highlighting areas where poor practice and / or significant risk has occurred.
- Investigating incidents and producing factual detailed reports identifying root causes and recommendations for improvement.
- Reviewing and updating of policies and procedures relating to the management of HSE.
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and best practices in the industry through regular reading of journals and relevant websites / site visits.
Health & Safety Manager Experience:
- Minimum 4 years Health & Safety advisor experience.
- Major Project experience
- NEBOSH (General Construction).
- CSCS, First Aid will be an advantage
This is your chance to work on a high profile projects, our client offers quality project work, excellent technical challenges and long term career progression. The salaries and packages on offer are highly competitive. If interested in this position please e-mail your CV to Meera Patel at our London office: .com