Health and Safety Advisor
Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Job Title: Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: Neg for the right Candidate
One of Irelands leading construction companies are looking to recruit enthusiastic and committed people. They recognise that the quality and dedication of their staff is key to their success.
Employees are provided ongoing mentoring and exposed to a breadth of experience across varying sectors and projects. They promote a working environment of respect and fairness and encourage collaboration and interaction among staff.
* Liaising between the Project Manager and Sub-contractors
* Advising management on all aspects of health & safety
* Administration of Insurance claims
* Site document control
* Safety inspections and audits
* Compilation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
* Key Skills
* Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards on site.
* Proficient in implementing toolbox talks and site induction training.
* Extensive experience in the preparation of safety documents, i.e. method statements, site safety plans, etc.
* Highly experienced in managing site safety.
* Third Level Qualification.
* 3- or 4-years' experience with main contractor
Please contact Noelle if you would like more information or apply now and a member of our team will be in contact