Head of Projects
HP4 Recruitment Ltd 80000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Kingston Upon Thames, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
My client is a leading name in the Building Services industry and they have a requirement for an experienced Head of Projects Manager to manage a division within their business.
The position will require someone who can direct and manage teams delivering large scale engineering projects consisting of Fire & Security systems.
Key Attributes of the Head of Projects Role:
* Experience in the leadership and implementation of company policy and current legislation
* Proven ability to lead a major projects design and delivery teams
* Experience of Managing of large multi-disciplined Engineering projects working on NEC3 contracts
* Forming partnerships with stakeholders & heads of teams within the business
* Advise and instruct management teams throughout the life cycle of their projects
* Reporting into a senior Project Director with progress
* Managing the recruitment and supply chain sign offs
* Working with all teams to ensure up sells on portfolio of clients and current projects
This role would ideally suit anyone that has experience of running a division, managing teams of project managers and commercial teams on the delivery of large scale engineering projects.
In return my client will ensure an established projects team in place to ensure you meet your objectives.
Salary: £ 80 - 85,000 plus bonus structure, healthcare, pension, car + full benefits package
Please send your CV by email or Telephone Simon Bedlow for further information.
Key Word: Operation Manager // Senior Project Manager // Fire // Security // Installation // Commissioning