Head of Analytics & Reward
Elton, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
I am proud to be partnering with Encirc to help them find their first Head of Analytics & Reward. Encirc is unique business that offers its employees a chance to make a real difference. From manufacturing container glass, to modern filling facilities, to warehousing & logistics, Encirc are the only company to offer customers a complete supply-chain service.
Based out of their world class facility based in Elton, Encirc are looking for an experienced Reward, HR Systems and MI / Data professional to join them to help create this new function.
The Head of Analytics & Reward is responsible for improvements to the HRIS, compliance and MI reporting. Working with senior management and Group HQ to design reward strategies and improve, implement and monitor reward programmes, enhancing the overall employee value proposition (EVP) for Encirc. Ensuring that plans are in place and the execution of them enables the business to meet its strategic and commercial objectives.
1. Defining and implementing a strategic approach to HR data analytics for HR and the wider business.
2. Ensuring the provision of strategic HR management information and performance data including reward and benefits audits.
3. Coordination of information across different areas of HR to ensure the provision of centralised strategic HR data, providing meaningful data to inform data led decision making.
4. Leading on HRIS enhancements to ensure the company maximises the capability of the HR system, working with the HR team to both help identify and implement these enhancements.
5. Working closely with the HR Director and in close alignment with the Head of Talent & OD and Head of Operational HR, to develop and implement an improved pay and benefits strategy including flexible benefits and salary sacrifice schemes.
6. Reporting on gender pay and ensure the action plan is actioned and measured. Ensure all aspects of reward are focused on diversity and inclusiveness to ensure accessibility and equality of approach to all.
7. Keeping abreast of the external environment and ensure the HR systems continue to be compliant with data protection principles and related legislation including GDPR.
8. Managing and developing the payroll processes and all related policies.
9. Contributing to the annual pay negotiations providing expert insights on economic and market influences on pay trends and forecasts
10. Managing the implementation of the annual pay review process accurately and effectively.
11. Reviewing and maintaining relationships with external suppliers of employee benefits.
Essential Technical Skills
* Advanced analytical and creative problem-solving skills at ease working with metrics and HR data
* Expertise in tax implications and legal compliance requirements of reward, including salary sacrifice and flexible benefits.
* Experience in job evaluation and salary banding schemes.
* Strong project co-ordination and planning skills, ensuring strategies developed and followed through to ensure success
* People management, mentoring and coaching skills, able to give constructive feedback to bring out the best in others
* CIPD qualified and Graduate /Masters or similar level qualifications and experience
* Strong working knowledge of employment law, GDPR, pension schemes and flexible benefits platforms and related legislation
* Advanced level proficiency at Excel, fully proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (Microsoft Office)
Desirable Functional / Technical Skills
* Experience of working with SAP HR/SAP Payroll
* Knowledge of biometric time and attendance systems
* Experience of working within a lean manufacturing / FMCG environment desirable
The ideal candidate will have a background of working in roles that encompass Reward, Data / MI and HRIS.
This is an opportunity work in a world class facility with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised by Morson International on behalf of Encirc. Any applications sent directly, or any unsolicited applications from agencies will be forwarded to Morson International