Future Education 36264.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Croydon, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
I am currently working with a mixed independent school, which is situated on a beautiful campus within the Croydon area.
I am seeking to appoint a Head Nurse with overall responsibility for the day-to-day management and to ensure the highest levels of care for pupils, with responsibility for the strategic development of the Medical Centre following best practice guidelines from the Royal College of Nursing, Boarding Schools Association and other regulatory bodies as necessary. The Head Nurse will be responsible for the line management of 2 Registered Nurses (including a Nurse Practitioner), 2 Bank nurses and 1 Health Care Assistant.
To apply for this post:
• You must be a registered Nurse on the Nursing and Midwifery Council Register with significant post registration experience.
• Hold a valid NMC registration PIN.
In addition to the benefit of working with a friendly and dedicated team in our beautiful green parkland estate School, they offer:
• 30 days (6 weeks) paid holiday plus 8 public holidays (pro rata for term-time/part-time posts).
• Free meals during shift times.
• Free life insurance cover and access to a pension scheme with employer contributions.
• Free parking/easy access to public transport links.
If you are interested in this position apply today! In return you will receive support throughout your application process from a dedicated consultant