Columbus, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Hadoop administrator for Columbus, GA
Desired Candidate Profile
You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within client globally.
- At least 5 years of related experience as a Hadoop administrator with an expert level knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop components such as HDFS, Sentry, HBase, Impala, Hue, Spark, Hive, Kafka, YARN, and ZooKeeper.
- Must have prior Hadoop cluster deployment experience in adding and removing nodes, troubleshooting failed jobs, configure and tune the clusters, monitor critical parts of the cluster.
- Hands-on experience with Cloudera, Working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users. This includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users.
- Experience with implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure
- Competency in Red Hat Linux administration (security, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting and monitoring).
Technical degree required; computer science or electronics engineering degree desired;
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities () to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
Good work-life balance encouraged
Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
Values-driven and engaged leadership
is a global technology consulting and services company, helping Global 2000 corporations marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. Born digital in 1999, more than 340 enterprise clients rely on our deep domain knowledge to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating across 17 countries, we re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of nearly 20,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated Mindtree Minds.
Welcome to possible
- provided by Dice