San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
You are a kick-ass, highly motivated Graphic Designer that wants to forward the evolution of an ever-growing brand and creative programs. Your experience in design and production makes you thrive in and enjoy being part of a dynamic, growth-focused marketing team.In this position within our Marketing Team, you will report to the VP of Marketing, and will collaborate on creative design for all kinds of marketing materials - both digital and print (signage, collateral, PPT, Keynote, infographics, email assets, web banners, etc.) for Vendini. You will act as the Brand Champion, driving the evolution of the look and feel of the Vendini brand.
- Report to the VP of Marketing and be primarily responsible for the ongoing design and execution of creative projects.
- Follow brand standards and templates and help maintain and develop new standards when needed. This includes the ongoing updates of foundational assets including graphics, the brand playbook, icon libraries, PPT templates, corporate presentation decks, etc.
- Develop and provide design support for case studies, one sheets, trade show assets, swag, video assets, etc.
- Drive the evolution of the Vendini brand look and feel by continuously pushing forward with modern imagery, iconography and campaign themes in collaboration with the VP of Marketing.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager and Product Marketing for inspiration and direction.
- Participate in iterative, collaborative reviews of design work to ensure brand and creative consistency.
- Partner closely with subject matter experts in Marketing to understand project requirements, audience needs and timelines.
- Partner with content marketing team on copy to ensure everything meets style and voice standards.
- Work with VP of Marketing to identify process improvements and drive changes to more efficiently anticipate and respond to creative needs.
- Design and create email templates in Pardot, and provide specific campaign assets as needed.
- Manage and update the Vendini.com corporate website using Wordpress.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of progressively responsible design experience in a fast-moving environment. Experience and familiarity with the technology industry is ideal.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with applying design best practices and production techniques.
- Must be a passionate, results-oriented person who wants to make a difference.
- Must have the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change and is comfortable with problem solving while maintaining calm under pressure.
- Excellent communicator across different mediums.
- Strong interpersonal skills that are warm and inclusive as you interact with cross-functional teams throughout Vendini.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask on a variety of different projects.
- Design and creative agency experience a plus. Strong background in print and digital projects preferred. Portfolio of experience should include collateral, signage, web banners, email templates, infographics and PowerPoint / Keynote.
- Proficient in Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator required. PowerPoint skills a must. HTML and HTML5 a plus.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or similar discipline.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, experience or training.
What we offer:
We offer many benefits in addition to our competitive salary and health, dental, and vision insurance. With us, you have the opportunity to invest in a 401k, the ability to cover travel costs with our commuter benefits, and access to a ticket stipend. You get the opportunity to enjoy a dog-friendly office, as well as exercise the flexibility of our work-from-home policy. All of our employees also have access to Udemy, an online learning tool with hundreds of courses that can be taken to hone professional skills and pursue topics of interest. We have an unbeatable time off policy - Christmas through New Year's off, three weeks of vacation and one week of sick time, as well as all the usual holidays.
"Diversity is a core value at Vendini. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the better we support our customers and the diverse interests they represent. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life throughout our business from our employees to our members to their patrons."
Vendini delivers an all-in-one solution for live events. Thousands of organizations use Vendini for event promotion, ticket sales, box office management, event logistics, task-oriented mobile apps and more.
We're working with a myriad of customers across all corners of the live event industry, from arts and music venues, to festivals, universities, museums, sports organizations and more. We were born in San Francisco, but have homes in Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Knoxville, Petaluma and Vancouver.
Making the business of live events simple is our mission, and our Members' success is our highest priority. Interested in learning more? Let's talk.