Graduate Security Engineer (2:1) - Network, Cyber, SOC, Cisco
GCS 28000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Woking, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Thomas Oddie
Graduate Security Engineer (2:1 and above!)
Network, Security, Cisco, Checkpoint, Cyber Security, Pen Testing, Deployments.
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
I am currently seeking a fresh Graduate Security Analyst who is driven and motived. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting & dynamic start-up, with a lot of promise.
Plus the environment and company culture is full of other successful and tech hungry grads that share the same vision - The perfect role to kick-start your career!
You will be responsible for protecting my client's platform against threats, as well as ensuring the architecture is robust and monitored.
- Design and deployment of a security information and event management (SIEM) system.
- Web application, server & infrastructure penetration testing & issue resolution (OWASP).
- Data aggregation & correlation of network, security, server, database & application logs.
- Design, deploy and maintain a monitoring dashboard & automated alerting system.
- Compliance, breach and forensic analysis monitoring & reporting.
- Design and build of scalable and robust architecture.
- User access policies and enforcement.
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Beats
- Ubuntu, Nginx, Memcached, PHP7, MySQL
- Laravel Framework, GitHub
- AWS S3, SQS, SES
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.