Graduate Project Engineer
Hailsham, Sussex, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Vacgen are now recruiting!
Are you a qualified engineer looking for a new direction within your career?
We are looking to train an Engineer in the commercial side of our organisation, showing the successful candidate the ropes with regards to customer support and business development!
When you are not travelling you will be based at our manufacturing site in East Sussex.
If you are looking for a new, fresh and unique opportunity then read on!
Graduate Project Engineer
Location: Hailsham, Lower Dicker, UK
Salary: Very competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
About the Graduate Project Engineer role:
This role involves travel across the UK, within Europe and internationally for 2 weeks per month over 2-3 days per trip.
As a successful Graduate Project Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining direct contact with major research institutes, managing their projects and developments which in turn will increase sales!
You will be collaborating with sales and engineering to support customers and representatives, understand their needs and identify solutions alongside providing technical support.
You will be working key accounts, visiting customers, developing relationships and building business opportunities!
You will further be responsible for:
* Customer project management (with engineering, manufacturing)
* Grow sales pipeline with direct accounts and agent networks
* Manage pipeline and strategy for winning identified opportunities
* Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers or prospective customers
* Support agents in conferences where appropriate
* Identify and qualify additional agents
The essential skills, experience and qualifications required for this role are:
* Bachelor in Science, Mechanical Engineering or relevant professional experience will be considered.
* Outgoing energetic personality.
* Well organised and structured.
* Passion for people and technology.
* Ability to travel 6-8 days per month internationally.
* Fluent in English.
* Full driver's license.
The skills and experience we would like the employee in this role to have are:
* Min 3 years' experience in a technical role preferably with some customer interaction
* Practical experience in the field of scientific equipment or other technical equipment
* Any additional language skills should be highlighted
We require all employees to have the following personal qualities/attributes:
* Ability to work on own initiative, taking ownership
* High levels of motivation, enthusiasm,
* Good at listening, providing input and implementing decisions
* Working in teams to create commercial outcomes and provide customer solutions
* Confident in delivering technical presentations explaining products and services
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please