Graduate IT DevOps Engineer
Anonymous 250006.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Rhino IT are hiring for a Junior / Graduate IT DevOps Engineer for a leading software business that has a huge market share in their industry, have an inclusive and supportive development team of around 50 across the software development lifecycle and who are investing heavily in their technology so expect to be surrounded by:
* .NET Core 3.0 in November release and .NET 5.0 migration in 2020
* AWS for cloud hosted solutions
* Cyber Security
The Graduate / Junior IT DevOps Engineer will be a shared resource across the IT team and have the opportunity to gain broad experience of Software Development, IT Cloud Infrastructure, Cyber Security and some Project Delivery.
Based out of the Worcester office with lots support and training.
We are expecting the IT DevOps Graduate to have:
* Recent and Relevant 1st class Degree ideally in IT
* GitHub account or something similar
* Some demonstratable experience (university project, personal project, work experience) of IT
* Excellent communication skills
Salary of £18,000 to £25,000 per annum plus 6% pension, Health Care, Home Working and Company Bonus Scheme along with personal development to become an expert in an IT vertical.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV in the first instance