Graduate Education Recruitment Consultant
Anonymous 23000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Leeds City, Leeds, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Are you an ambitious, outgoing and goal-oriented graduate from any discipline? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest Education Recruitment Agency, are seeking a full-time, permanent Recruitment Consultant to join their ever-expanding company. Situated in the vibrant city centre of Leeds, just a 5 minute walk from Leeds Train Station, the successful applicant will be joining a team of talented Recruitment Consultants and supportive Managers who are always striving for excellence.
What does an Education Recruitment Consultant do?
* Make a high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across your local region, as well as resourcing and recruiting quality teachers
* Carry out interviews and create quality marketing and advertising
* Have regular face-to-face client visits to build relationships with key decision makers in schools in order to successfully service your given client schools
Why is this the right opportunity for me?
* You are a graduate who is looking for career progression with a company where you could be promoted up to 4 times in one year
* You have experience in sales or face-to-face customer service and working towards targets (advantageous)
* You have an understanding of the education sector (preferred but not essential)
* You are outgoing and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* You have the ability to adapt, work in a team to achieve your goals and can demonstrate resilience
* You enjoy working in a positive, fast-paced and progressive work environment
What will I get in return?
* Reduced working hours during school holidays
* Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
* Excellent training and support through the company's Learning and Development Programme, including daily coaching, mentoring and support from your manager and colleagues
* Contributory stakeholder pension, life assurance and a childcare voucher scheme
* Regular incentives and prizes for service and performance
* Discounted gym membership
* Discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers
If you would like to join the market-leading Education Recruitment Company and forge a career for yourself in an ever-growing industry, please apply now with a CV/covering letter and we will be in touch to discuss your application as soon as possible