Graduate Data Administrator - Aintree
Anonymous 100.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Liverpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Accounting
An ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to join a growing project within the Financial Services sector. The role of Graduate Data Administrator will offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experiences within the financial services industry for an important client in Aintree.
As the Administrator you must be able to work an evening shift from 3pm-11pm from Monday to Friday and be able to travel to Aintree on a day-to-day basis.
As a Graduate Data Administrator your duties will include:
- Checking and analysing customer information.
- Contacting customers to confirm key data and sending out correspondence if required.
- Undertaking all administrative duties as required.
- Updating and capturing relevant data to the CRM system.
- Following company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhering to Financial Services Authority guidelines.
To be a successful Graduate Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent from a UK University.
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
For the role of Graduate Data Administrator, the rate on offer is £100 per day (circa £24,000 per annum) on an initial 6-month contract with a view to extend beyond the initial period.
Please note you must be able to travel to Aintree for this role and be available for the duration of the project.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.