Graduate Building Control Surveyor
Anonymous 27000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Our Client is a well established Approved Inspector, working both in The Residential and Commercial sectors in Centtral London. The company are currently seeking a Graduate Building Control Surveyor to train within the Building Control sector with the prospect of undertaking a full training programme geared to becoming a chartered Surveyor.
* Learning and understanding the statutory basis of Building Regulation control.
* Becoming familiar with statutory documentation and the Building Regulation guidance documents.
* Undertaking plans checks submitted for Building Regulation approval, in accordance with the Regulations.
* Undertaking site visits, preparing site visit reports, witnessing tests.
* Becoming familiar with and using the management systems, including complying with the Quality Management system.
* Discussing all aspects of your work to achieve a high standard of technical and management competence.
* Operating in accordance with the commercial requirements of the projects (costs and programme) and immediately advising your manager of difficulties or uncertainties.
* Complying with the Company's health and safety policy.
* Undertaking your work in a manner to bring credit and high reputation to the Company and yourself.
* Undertaking other duties consistent with the job description that may be required from time to time.
The successful candiate should be degree qualified or equivalent and have some relevant experience in surveying, and full driving would be preferable