Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field followed by 2 - 4 years of experience in a modern development stack (Java, Node, or Golang preferred).
- Experience in application design, software development, and testing, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Git on small to medium-sized teams.
- Experience with open-source frameworks is a plus - especially maintaining or contributing to open source projects!
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Couchbase, or Cassandra is a plus.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs for high volume clients.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI) a plus.
- Experience with automated build and test frameworks a plus.
- A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software.
- Experience with container and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes, a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, etc.), a plus.
- Strong ability to develop unique, outside the box ideas
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/quantitative skills
- Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners.