Global .net Product Owner
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world - from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan - Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike's success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
NIKE's Global Sales team is looking for an insightful, experienced digital entrepreneur to help us revolutionize the way we do business and build relationships with our 16,000 retail partners around the world. We're looking to combine E-Commerce best practices with improved operational efficiency and an insightful understanding of our partners' needs to transform our global sales process and online experience.
Our ideal candidate has experience working within and transforming online B2B or B2C enterprises. He/she is eager to understand the nuances of how NIKE's process currently works and is passionate about bringing fresh ideas and thinking to make our sales process more efficient, more collaborative and ultimately more effective for our retail partners. She/he enjoys working on a team and is skilled in collaborating with partners and colleagues around the globe.
You'll provide direct insight and direction to technical partners to ensure business requirements are translated appropriately in a digital environment/experience. You'll understand technology direction/capabilities and coordinate with Nike.net technology partners to ensure solutions fulfill business requirements.
As an Global Nike.net Product Owner you'll partner with other players on NIKE's Global and Geography teams to influence, lead, and facilitate without direct control of all resources, priorities, and projects. Success in this position will require managing ongoing communication with stakeholders and building commitment and endorsement from business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2 years of additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in Sales, Business or e-Commerce
- Some business consulting experience is preferred
- Proficient project manager and problem solver able to handle highly complex analytical challenges and solutions
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Strong influencing skills and ability to champion complex projects both cross functionally and vertically within the organization
- Knowledge of Sales Processes, E-Commerce and Business Process Design