Global Category Buyer (m/f) CAPEX Projects
INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
SUCCEED. IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM. INEOS Styrolution is the leading, global styrenics supplier with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 85 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering the best possible solution, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including Automotive, Electronics, Household, Construction, Healthcare, Packaging and Toys/ Sports/ Leisure. In 2018, sales were at 5.4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,500 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
GLOBAL CATEGORY BUYER CAPEX Projects (m/f/d)
- Provide INEOS Styrolution with reliable, compliant and competitive sources of supply for Key Process Equipment and Services for CapEx projects.
- Analyze global market opportunities and ensure an approved strategic supply base. Pre-qualify suppliers to meet and comply with all relevant business requirements.
- Aggressively seek opportunities to leverage and improve INEOS Styrolution's position. Professionally execute RfQs, negotiate and manage related contracts.
- Further develop the CapEx Procurement approach and the global CapEx Procurement Network ensuring exchange of best practices and continuous improvement.
- Lead the development and implementation of global Category Strategies for Key Equipment and Services in alignment with key stakeholders and the Procurement community.
- Develop and maintain the Supplier Relationship with strategic suppliers on a global base. Coordinate and facilitate supplier development and interaction based on treatment strategy.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with Projects, Operations, Legal and Procurement team members.
- Degree in International Business, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant subjects
- 5 - 10 years of professional experience with minimum 5 years of experience in CapEx Project Procurement required.
- Good knowledge of Project buying preferably in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent negotiation skills, strong analytical skills, leadership and impact orientation
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams, preferably in an international environment
- Strong expertise in procurement techniques, sourcing methods, category management and strategies
- Fluent English language skills, additional languages advantageous
If you have any questions, please contact Ms Kugies, phone: -1200.INEOS Styrolution
Human Resources, Mainzer Landstraße 50, 60325 Frankfurt am Main More information: