Girls Secondary school - Teaching assistant required from Sept
Anonymous 80.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Hounslow, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
Graduate teaching assistant - ALL GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL
Veritas are working with a prestigious all Girls secondary school in West London. The school are looking for a teaching assistant to join their team in September. The school are looking for a graduate that is strong in Maths and Science and will consider candidates with no SEN experience, although it is desirable. The role will involve supporting SEN students across the KS3-KS4 curriculum, raising attainment, liaising with SLT and improving social, emotional, behavioural and learning skills.
This role is ideal for an individual looking to gain experience within education before going on to do teacher training/PGCE.
The school is located a short walk from a mainline train station and close to various local bus routes.
Kelly skills and experience:
- Graduate from a leading university
- Knowledge of SEN/ experience working with ages 11-16
- Professional and friendly approach
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Strong in Maths, Science or English
- Experience working 1:1 and with small groups
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your CV to Gemma at Veritas education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community