German Speaking Customer Services Advisor
Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
A client of Job Shop Recruitment is currently looking to recruit for a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor.
* Receiving and making telephone calls in the relevant language, ensuring all calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
* Processing orders received via telephone, fax and email onto the ERP system, ensuring the customer details and ordered products are accurately entered and confirmations of orders are sent to customers.
* Responding to and solving customer problems / queries / complaints, accurately detailing all communication and activity on the infor CRM system.
* Processing of customer credits.
* Supporting and liaising with the Sales Representatives with regards to queries relating to customer details, display products and inputting of orders.
* Assisting customers with floor plans and quantity calculations.
* Liaising with warehouse / carriers with reference to distribution.
* Liaising with the Freight Controller and freight forwarders to obtain transport quotes and book freight.
* Ensuring all correct export shipping documentation is obtained and filed electronically on the shipping document system to provide an accurate audit trail.
* Ensuring customer data on infor CRM System is up-to-date and complete.
* Taking credit card payments.
* Assisting the credit control department by highlighting any issues with customer accounts and contacting customers in order to resolve these in the relevant language.
* Assisting in translating and checking translations for various departments such as marketing, goods-in and purchasing.
* Completing various administrative tasks.
* Working with the team to achieve various other tasks as required.
* Attending meetings and product training sessions as required.
* Ideally be a German national who is fluent in German and English with an additional language being an advantage.
* Be proficient in formal writing skills in German and English.
* Possess excellent communication skills with a confident, pleasant telephone manner.
* Have a knowledge/understanding of export documentation (desirable).
* Working in a team, but also enhancing that team
* Have accurate keyboard skills and experience of data entry.
* Have proven customer service / sales order processing experience.
* Be a quick and adaptable learner
* Be enthusiastic and confident with a desire to strive towards continuous improvement.
* Be IT literate with good MS Office skills; training will be given as necessary.
* Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures.
* Have a willingness to learn.
* Be educated to a good standard - A' levels or equivalent. Basic mathematical ability essential.
If this sounds like you we want to hear from you ASAP