German speaking customer care coordinator / logistics support
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
A global market-leading manufacturer of specialised products is looking for a European customer services executive / logistics coordinator with perfect fluency in German to join their international sales support division at their European headquarters situated within an easy commute by train from Baker Street or London Marylebone (35 mins).
As a customer services / sales administrator executive with fluent German, you will provide seamless customer care support for individual client accounts via telephone, email and fax and performing a wide range of sales support functions including: providing sales quotations, sales order processing, product support, arranging order shipping logistics and handling other client/ account queries.
This is a great opportunity for a German speaking customer services executive / sales administration professional with a passion for delivering outstanding customer care to join this global name! Training will be provided on their in-house systems however if you have already used SAP / Oracle/ JD Edwards or a similar software package before this would be highly desirable.
Offering wonderful long term opportunities to enhance your customer services experience within a cosmopolitan working environment, my client also offers excellent career progression opportunities as well as exceptional training and all of the benefits of working for a large corporation (including excellent canteen, gym facilities and social outings) making this well worth the reverse commute!!
* German fluency written and spoken
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Proven sales administration and sales order processing experience from within a similar customer services or import / export or sales support role
* Proficient IT skills are essential and good working knowledge of relevant computer systems, procedures, workflow management and monitoring systems are desirable (i.e SAP / Oracle / JD Edwards)
* Possess a professional, helpful and friendly telephone manner
* Demonstrate initiative and a proactive attitude along with the flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
* Excellent organizational and administrative skills, ability to prioritise work
* The ability to commute to North West London/Buckinghamshire borders or relocate
If you have worked in any of the following positions then this could be the perfect opportunity for you: German speaking client services executive, German speaking customer service coordinator, German speaking customer service executive, German speaking customer care coordinator, German speaking order processing / processor, German speaking Logistics coordinator, German speaking import/export.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Linda Traversa. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy