Sioux Center, Iowa, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
General Labor FULL-TIME
Starting hourly pay is $13.00 with the potential to go up to $17.00/hour after successfully completing the 60-day probationary period.
This production position works in a production area processing pork product. Requires working with raw pork products. Typical assignments may include debone, cut up, stack off, overwrap and/or sanitation. Usually works five to six days a week; overtime may be required based on production needs.
- Works at various stations along the production line processing pork products.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures, and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety programs.
Shift start: 5:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Monday - Friday, occasional weekends required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Perdue Farms
Perdue Farms is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for everyone they touch through innovative food and agricultural products. Since their beginning on Arthur Perdue's farm in 1920, to their expansion into agribusiness and the introduction of the PERDUE® brand of chicken and turkey under Frank Perdue. Continuing with their third generation of leadership with Chairman Jim Perdue, they've remained family-owned and family operated. They are working to become the most-trusted name in food and agricultural products.