NES FIRCROFT 12.75 British Pound . GBP Per hour
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Role:- Office Administrator - based in Stonehouse, GL10
Rate:- £12.75p/h + holidays (25 days + 8BH = 33 days)
Long term, possibly becoming permanent.
Our client is seeking, 2 experienced Administrative candidates to work as part of a friendly team. The role of the Office Administrator will involve:-
• Receiving deliveries from production, warehouse, service and other areas of the business for further processing
• Creating delivery notes , invoices and trade documents for shipping
• The Office Administrator will process shipping labels
• Accurately recording and following up on issues identified during document processing
• Ensure that material storage is maintained with high visibility, accuracy and effectively catalogued
• Process any despatch paperwork as requested
• Maintaining records and filing electronically via SharePoint
The Office Administrator will have:-
• Good administrational skills
• Good communication skills
• Microsoft office experience
• Attention to detail
• Team player
Sap experience would be beneficial although, training will be given.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.