Customer Service Representative
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Our client, a global oilfield services business, is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to be based at their site in Leicester.
This is a PAYE contract position with duration until December 2022.
The Customer Service Representative will work within a team environment that delivers Order Entry, Inside Sales and Administration activities, as well as acting as one of the main pre and after-sales
customer contact points.
They will be responsible for managing fast and effective exchange of commercial information between Field Sales, Distributors, Supply Chain/Logistics and other departments, in order to respond to customer queries and/or transactions in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
• Phone, Email and Web support to Field Sales, Service, Distributors, Dealers, Direct Customers and OEMs for information on lead times, status of internal / external sale orders and/or return authorizations, shipments of materials, expediting of shipments and or material; including tracking/managing internal & external customer issues using Issue Resolution Tool.
• Manage allocated key accounts and regions, and back up other regions.
• Phone, Email and Web support to resolve outstanding invoicing issues.
• Work in cooperation with team members from Sales, Inside Sales and technical support to help resolve issues, and find improvements which increase ease of doing business, and prevent those issues arising
• Interface with Supply Chain & Engineering to coordinate shipments of material to meet customer's requirements.
• Co-ordinate service/goods inwards and other departments as necessary to coordinate the return of material for repair and or restock.
• Where necessary, effectively enter customer's data, agreements, return authorizations, training registrations, sales orders and invoices in a timely fashion with focus on eliminating errors; using departmental service goals and objectives as a guideline to required performance.
• Enter and maintain Customer Master Data plus execution of relevant security checks.
• Participate in process improvement projects on an ad-hoc basis.
• Graduated commercial apprenticeship.
• Previous experience in direct talk to customer is mandatory.
• Good spoken and written English.
• Ideally basic technical knowledge.
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Distinct customer focus.
• High level of motivation and ability to work under pressure.
Rate negotiable, 37.5 hours per week.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.