Home Based Sales Agent
Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Retail & Consumer Products
IAG Loyalty the brand behind AVIOS are hiring for 15 Travel Sales Agents to join the business
Working from home full time
Start date 14th November
£21,000 plus commission and amazing travel and company benefits
Why join our club?
We believe that everyone should work in a way that suits them best, so you go ahead and choose the work life balance that suits you. Our home working model allows you to work from home full time, with access to a roster system that you can influence to adapt around what is important to you. (Operating hours are Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 10pm and full-time shift is 37.5 hours)
We also offer 4 on and 4 off shift patterns (Shifts are 11 and 12 hours a day including 2x 30 minute lunch)
We reward our colleagues who are part of our club, not just with great careers, development and a place where you can belong, but also with travel benefits and experiences to spark your passion (it's what we do best!)
Join our club and reward the world. Travel Sales Advisor
We believe?in providing the best possible experience for our customers and doing this with heart! The Agent's support customers via telephone regarding various travel enquiries. The aim is to support the customer to make the most of their Avios, adding value and leaving a great impression. You can play a huge part in our customers story, helping them to make memories that last a lifetime.
Our customers are existing members (usually British Airways Executive Club Members) and so the role of the Travel Sales Advisor is to create memorable experiences.
What you'll be doing
- Booking and promoting a wide range of travel products for our members?
- Supporting our customers to make the most of their Avios through questioning and listening, then being able to offer products and experiences that match the customers' needs
- Engaging our members by delivering an outstanding customer experience?who will want to continue to collect and redeem with the IAG Loyalty brand
- Using the inhouse and bespoke systems to price and further book products/plans/experiences for the customer
- Offering various packages, allowing the customer to pay for their experience in a way that suits them best whether that be through points or cash.
Every customer and their story are different, and therefore we look for people to join our team who are passionate about people, can communicate with people from all walks of life, and who can bring heart to their conversations.
You will be able to articulate what it means to offer great customer service; you will be able to ask the right questions and listen to what the customer wants/needs to offer bespoke solutions to leave the customer feeling "WOW" - if you have a passion for travel this can help you create these wow moments but it is not essential that you have travelled the world (we can help you with that)
You will be good with numbers and able to guide the customer to make the most of their Avios "points" and so can influence customer decisions through effective and bespoke offerings - You will be offered training on how to do this but if you are comfortable with numbers this will help!
Working from home and working with bespoke and at times complex systems means you will be comfortable with systems and be digitally savvy - don't worry we offer amazing training and support to set you up to use the systems.
What do you get in return?
- A flexible approach to your shifts (The system will ask for shift preference a month in advance and the system will allocate you shifts; some weekend and evening work is necessary)
- Monthly commission (dependant on monthly KPIs and personal performance) ?
- Career progression opportunities?
- Minimum of 25?days'?annual leave??
- Unlimited standby flight tickets with British Airways after 6 months?
- Familiarisation trips to worldwide destinations with your colleagues?
- Global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, cinema tickets, and attractions?
- Free worldwide travel insurance?
- IAG Loyalty?rewards when you join and every year on your birthday?
- High value colleague recognition scheme?
- Private health care?
- Two days paid volunteering leave per year?
- Company contributed pension?
A Home Worker is required to have a suitable working environment, details of which are below and will be discussed?during the selection process:?
- Do you live within 50 miles of the Contact Centre in Warrington - 5 weeks training split into office and home learning.
- A work area that is quiet and free from disruption or distraction
- A broadband connection that is 3mb with a latency time of less than 100 milliseconds??
- A dedicated?live landline connection socket in the Home
Inclusion and diversity are integral to the success of IAG Loyalty. We continuously encourage an organisational culture where colleagues with varying perspectives, life experiences and backgrounds can work together to achieve their and the organisation's potential. Please advise the Talent team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.