Bristol City, Bristol, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
NES Fircroft are supporting a key O&G client based in Bristol, with an urgent Facilities Lead position. This individual will have a specific focus on managing the integration of staff back into the office and ensuring all HSE / COVID restrictions are adhered to. In regard to numbers, you are looking at around 200-250 people coming back into the office over the coming months, so we would be looking for an individual with experience of looking after facilities with similar headcount, if not more.
Initially, this position will be a 12 month contract, but there is scope for the role to be extended and look after additional facilities, depending on performance.
1. Managing the soft and hard FM contracts associated with running a large office in a prestigious business park. Ensuring good value for money, SLA's are being met, HSE standards are being maintained by third party suppliers onsite.
2. Managing the lease for the building on behalf of the business, including any potential sub-lease and all that involves in terms of a site relocation of circa 250 people.
3. Manage the annual site budget and approve spend on all site assets
4. Manage internal stakeholders from functions such as Digital Technology, HSE and HR to ensure any issues onsite are addressed appropriately to create a first class working environment for our teams
5. You should possess incredible communication skills as you will be responsible for inspiring and motivating people.
6. Engaging with the audience. Able to infuse energy & passion to the teams, coupled with forwarding a clear vision, mission and commitment to integrity that guides every member to become a better version of themselves, creating positive change within the workplace
7. Brainstorming ideas and topics with the team members.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with experience in Environmental Health & Safety).
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.