Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Transport & Logistics
Warehouse Operator - 4 month contract - Portlethen, Aberdeen
Our client, a global oilfield services business, is looking to a hire a Warehouse Operator for a 4 month contract position starting ASAP. The position will be offered on a PAYE contract basis. Location: Portlethen, Aberdeen.
Duties, responsibilities and expectations:
• Equipment handling and general workshop duties as determined by supervisor
• Loading out of various downhole tools and equipment
• Assisting in the receipt of offshore equipment to be cleaned, logged and stored
• Assisting with the assembly and maintenance of various types of downhole wireline toolstrings and ancillary equipment.
• An ability to work under pressure, thus ensuring that tools are maintained prepped and ready to transport on schedule. Candidates should be prepared to work overtime in order to meet client expectations
• With an ever changing workload and scope, candidates must be dynamic and adaptable to the business at hand, likewise candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability and willingness to learn new skills.
Experience within a mechanical or electrical trade's environment would be welcomed such as an apprenticeship or similar qualification. We would also welcome applications for those in possession of basic forklift qualifications and previous offshore wireline experience.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.