Aberdeen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood are looking to recruit Maintenance Specialists on a fixed term 6 month Staff contract.
The Maintenance Specialist is the Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for medium to high complexity maintenance work and will lead the end to end delivery of safety critical and business critical work. They are responsible for processing quality maintenance orders and producing work packs, following the Global Work Management standard. There will be a requirement to be an interface between the maintenance and engineering teams to ensure all work is planned with the right level of quality detail.
- Lead the safe and efficient execution of maintenance activity in adherence to bp global Work Management and Activity Integration processes with an emphasis on execution readiness and right first time execution. Ensure work planning is completed to a high standard and seek feedback from key stakeholders both onshore and offshore.
- Support their assigned squad and the wider regional team to implement best practice in work preparation and execution.
- Maximise value through the implementation of Agile working practices and prioritisation of tasks based on value to the business.
Skills / Qualifications
- Manage the delivery of 3rd party vendors by setting clear standards for work quality and safe execution. Monitor progress and provide feedback as part of Performance Reviews.
- Regularly review and provide input into the Maintenance Build and Preventative Maintenance Strategies to improve quality and optimise delivery.
- Support building and managing of maintenance budgets
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.