Gameday Ad Ops Monitor
National Football League
Culver City, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
The NFL Digital Media Team is seeking an individual with skills in digital service operations to perform monitoring and operational reporting and escalation of ad delivery service issues. The individual will be responsible for monitoring ad delivery processes in accordance with documented procedures and provide immediate notification to stakeholders of any errors or anomalies detected. Some logging and other reporting tasks may also be requested.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Using documented procedures, inspect and report on the operational status of ad delivery systems for both live and VOD video delivery.
- Open and update incident tickets for support service providers when issues are detected.
- Provide logs and summary reports in accordance with documented procedures.
- Experience in executing sequential tasks in a computing environment, maintaining a thorough execution of process steps.
- Excellent computer interaction skills.
- Extremely strong attention to detail and ability to remain focused.
- Familiarity with NFL consumer-facing products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous professional experience in performing computer-related tasks.
- Understanding of digital video delivery systems.
Other Key Attributes/Characteristics
- Basic understanding of professional football
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a part-time, seasonal position supporting scheduled NFL games.
- Tasks are performed during live games and scheduling may vary week-to-week. Weekend and non-business hours required.