Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
You'll be joining a strong franchise working in the Active Advisory & Sales Investment Funds Competence Center and Sales team in Hong Kong. We provide a full range of equity, fixed income, multi-assets and ETFs. As a fund specialist you'll play a vital role in making sure we help client advisors and clients via team approach and self-initiation.
• fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin as requirement to service the Greater China clients.
• deep knowledge of financial markets and/or similar education such as CFA or CAIA
• 5+ years of sales experience in investment funds in banks/ private banks preferred
• understand local culture and investment approach is required
• excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• ability to deliver clear, meaningful and complex messages convincingly and concisely in a well-structured way
• client-focused, results-oriented team player with highest standards of ethical and professional behavior
• higher education credentials in finance &/or economics
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.