Full time Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Anonymous 16500.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Belfast City, Belfast, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Full time and Permanent
Salary: £16,536.00 OTE £24,000.00 /year
Location: Springvale, Belfast
Hours: Working 40 hours a week, 5 out of the 7 days Between 8 am and 8 pm
* A basic salary of £7.95 per hour, paid fortnightly.
* Salary: £16,536.00 OTE £24,000.00 /year
* Excellent progression opportunities easily achieved within 6-12 months.
* A range of discounts available across many leading UK Retail stores, and discounted phone tariffs available for staff.
* Develop yourself towards Management level with our Internal progression programmes. Over 90% of our Managers are home-grown.
About the role
As a inbound customer service advisor, you will be working on behalf of the worlds largest telecoms giant. Receiving calls from their customers, providing them with information about products and services provided by the company. Helping customers with any questions and problems that they might have.
We are currently looking for individuals who are passionate about customer service and eager to succeed within a worldwide organisation. This position offers fantastic progression opportunities for those looking to enhance their career. We are looking for individuals who have:
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Able to demonstrate patience and ability to maintain a pleasant professional tone and manner
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* Ability to adapt to change quickly
* Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
* Candidates must have a minimum of 6-12 months sales and customer service experience
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Guylaine at Cordant People - Manchester on (Apply online only).
Cordant people are acting as an equal opportunities employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer