Full Stack .NET Developer with MS Azure
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We have an immediate opportunity for Full Stack Developer - .NET with Microsoft Azure, let us know if you or someone you know would be interested. Send in your resume ASAP. - U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Send in resume along with LinkedIn profile without which applications will not be considered. Call us NOW!
Role:Full Stack Developer - .NET with Microsoft Azure (W2 Only)
Location: Houston, Texas
Duration: 12+ Month
Looking for a hands-on full stack .NET developer with Azure experience. This position will maintain their cloud-based backend .NET system as well as the individual kiosk systems that run .NET stacks. This role involves developing and deploying feature enhancements and improvements related to project, as well as supporting and monitoring the production Azure infrastructure to ensure uptime and scalability.
In addition, this role is responsible for advising on strategic infrastructure choices, establishing standard operating procedures, and creating custom reporting for the cloud infrastructure.
- Design and code new features (within both the front-end UI and backend infrastructure), document new code and debug existing code for the project
- Serve as a responsive system administrator, responsible for system uptime, troubleshooting, incident management/resolution, and version/release management
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of operations procedures and tools such as process control points, reports, and automated monitoring.
- Act as the primary information technology resource on a cross-functional team, proactively providing suggestions, evaluating options and remaining abreast of current technologies/practices for delivering a robust and stable platform for the project.
- Collaborate with team members and operational groups to identify and prioritize/reprioritize work when necessary.
- Interact with external entities: service providers, product vendors and kiosk customers.
- Bachelor's Degree favored with experience in both front-end, back-end and server-side technologies
- Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills. Official description on file with Human Resources
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 9-10 years of experience writing, supporting, and deploying software in a modern .NET stack (C# / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server)
- Current experience in the Microsoft Azure ecosystem including deploying, maintaining and monitoring Microsoft Azure infrastructure assets
- SQL skills required for delivering on reporting requests
- Experience with Git for software deployments and repository is desirable
- Able to operate within and structure development around Agile methodology
- Experience with SignalR and real time web applications a plus
- Experience with PC configuration and website support a plus
- Experience with mobile applications a plus
- Experience with maintaining PCI-compliant systems a plus
- Windows batch scripting experience would be useful
- KnockOutJS experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Azure microservices (specifically Azure Functions) is a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) familiarity would be useful