Full Stack Java Developer
Systems Technology Group Inc. (STG)
Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has several openings for J2EE consultant. These positions are based in Dearborn, MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. Please note that these project assignments are with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. These positions are expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Delivers application software using the cloud based architecture across full stack of technologies utilized by balanced team.
- Consults with product manager to identify minimal viable product and decompose feature set into small scoped user stories.
- Lead and Pair with other software engineers to deliver user stories.
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices.
- Uses the test-driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Strong Java development experience building micro service and cloud based solutions using Spring Platform (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud), OAuth, Swagger, etc.
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or similar)
- Web service delivery experience (using REST) for backend services
- Experience with TDD and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with software development tools (backlog management, source code management, automated and unit test management, CI/CD, etc
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Sharmli Somaskandan at and /or contact at . In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - JD (MI).
Corporate Overview of STG:
Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs.- provided by Dice