Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Full-Stack Developer / Team Lead
JAC Recruitment Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Managing Microservices API access with data owners
- Develop mobile app/components for iOS
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Work with our platform engineering team, utilizing agile best practice
- Build platform services and tools and improve existing ones
- Take part in decisions related to how we build new capabilities and functionality
- Gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
- Work closely with our fellow engineers, designers, QA, and others
- Previous working experience as a NodeJS/Java Developer for 3-5 years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands on experience with NodeJS / Java frameworks
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies (iOS / Android)
- Experience working with source code management tools (e.g. Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience working with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, AzureDevOps)
- Proficient in database concepts and constructs, including data models (normalization, foreign key, surrogate key, etc)
- Proficient working with large data volumes (e.g. millions to billions of records)
- Proficient performance tuning SQL, including use of explains plans, partitions, hints, etc.
- Pride in readable, well-designed, well-tested software or scripts
- Experience in Public Cloud Azure (Preferred), AWS, GCP
- 2+ years professional "DevOps" experience managing toolchains and cloud-based production environments and a willingness to quickly get up to speed on our stack (Azure, Python / Java)
- Proficient in the use of SQL and SQL scripts
- Experience in Automated Testing Tool, for unit test and the functional end to end test, for both backend and frontend mobile. Have the mindset/experience of Test-Driven Development.
- Experience in developing a mobile app in either iOS native coding or React Native
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate in Chinese-Mandarin