Front End Developer
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Decide Consulting is looking for a Front-End Developer for a permanent position with our Downtown Houston client. Our client seeks an enthusiastic and experienced front-end engineer to build the organization's internal operations Web Applications. Using best of breed technologies in the front end, open source and public cloud, you will build a data-driven solution to facilitate STP execution, research and investigation tools, provide intuitive break resolution workflows, and create management dashboards to visualize processes in real time.
- Modernizing system that stores finance data
- Create highly visible front ends that will be utilized by upper management and high-value clients
- Will be developing a Web Portal that gives users access to data
- Exceptional coding and software design ability.
- Experience with UX and UI testing also desired.
- Kafka experience nice to have
- A strong academic record with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a scientific discipline.
- Java-based backend experience
This position is open to all candidates able to work without the need of visa sponsorship now or in the future, as our Client cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Decide Consulting is a premiere IT Staffing and recruiting firm located in Houston, TX. We have been serving our technology clients since 2004. Our technology-based management and disruptive processes provide a higher level of service to our candidates and clients. Apply for this job now, submit your resume at or call us at .- provided by Dice