FLT Reach and Counterbalance *** Normanton
Anonymous 13.30 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Normanton, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Other
Gi Group are currently recruiting a Forklift Truck Driver for various shifts. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-known transport company in one of their sites in Normanton area.
Monday-Friday various shifts (6am-2pm; 2pm-10pm; 10pm-6am)
Pay: £8.87 - £11.09
Role is initially temporary with permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
Due to the rural location of the role, own transport is desired.
* Operating Counterbalance/Reach Forklift Trucks
* Manual handling; palletising, boxing and de-boxing
* Scanning and labelling pallets accurately
* Completing paperwork
* Housekeeping where necessary
* Working to strict food hygiene/health and safety guidelines
* Both forklift Counterbalance and Reach certificates required, refreshed within the last 3 years
* Flexibility towards shifts and availability
* A positive attitude and work ethic, always keen to learn new skills
* Good level of physical fitness due to demanding duties
* Previous exposure to warehousing advantageous
If you meet the above criteria, are able to work in Normanton and would like to apply for the role of Forklift Truck Operative - please apply and send your CV in application, or alternatively for more information call Kinga on (phone number removed). Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.