Fire And Security Engineer
4way Recruitment 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Brentwood, Essex, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
My Client based in Essex are currently security Fire and/or Security Engineers to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be expected to travel in and around London and Essex
Over the last couple of years the company has grown massively, it is now turning in excess of £7mil and currently has over 30 Engineers.
They specialise in the design, install and maintenance of bespoke Fire & Security systems, ranging from Intruder alarms, Access Control, CCTV, Gates and Barriers, Fire alarms and more!
Due to continued growth they are currently recruiting for;
Fire and Security Service Engineers
Security Service Engineers
Security Commissioning Engineers
Fire alarm Install and Commissioning Engineers
Ideally, you will have:
* 3+ years in your preferred discipline (as above)
* Working knowledge of British Standards and Regulations for Fire and Security Systemd
* FIA, IPAF, ECS & CSCS are desirable but not essential
* Ideally a working knowledge of some of the following panels: TEXECOM, GALAXY, PAXTON, BPT, VIDEX, ADVANCED, KENTEC, APOLLO
* Ability to work independently, problem solve and liaise and advise clients
The role/ you will receive:
* Vans are usually given, Car if requested
* You must give an hours travel each way
* Call out: 1 in 5/6 (subject to change)
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Training and progression
Salaries ranging from £25,000 - £45,000 dependent on role and experience + overtime, travel time etc.
Do not miss a great opportunity with an amazing firm! Please apply now