FDH Business Systems Analyst
Abingdon, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- This position will be responsible for conceiving, designing, and implementing data, software, and technology solutions that solve significant business problems for finance users in areas of financial reporting.
- Ensures Finance platforms (ex: FDH) are up to date and high quality of data integrity across finance applications is met following Enterprise Architecture guidelines.
- Develops subject matter expertise in finance solutions (ex: FDH) and its integration with rest of Enterprise Application ecosystem to drive ongoing enhancements, upgrades and integration effort.
- Partners with Finance BTS BRM leads in the execution of project development for Finance cross-functional application to ensure smooth adoption of new technology-based solutions and avoid impact to already implemented functionality.
- Identifies, proposes and initiates significant system and process improvement programs across Finance business area(s), establishing technical requirements for the implementation of significant changes in technology and processes.
- Collaborates with finance business area(s) and technology leaders on strategic business opportunities to enable efficiencies and cost savings.
- Assists in developing strategy for BTS technical capabilities and components and roadmap for business solutions
- Bachelors Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 12+ years of overall experience, including 10+ years systems implementation experience; systems and business consulting in the area of Finance including technology roadmap
- Strong experience required with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (deep SAP RTR knowledge required) and specialized finance applications (ex-one or more of: Blackline, OneSource, etc.).
- Clear understanding of core financial business processes and leading industry technologies to address Finance requirements taking in consideration AbbVie's Finance system landscape.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and financial standards (SOX) affecting Pharmaceutical Products (e.g. 21 CFR Part11, Annex11, cGMP) specifically.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward goal/objective completion.
- Effective analytical skills and experience coordination across functional and technical teams.
- Exercises latitude in the approach to problem solving.
- Determines and develops approach and solutions to problem.