Family Law Paralegal
Anonymous 18000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Not Provided, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Legal
We are looking to hire a family law Paralegal with 6 months to a year experience of handling divorce cases to assist our growing family law department. The successful candidate will be assisting a Solicitor.
Opportunities for progression.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Assisting Solicitors on cases.
* Experience in Form E (finance form)
* Experience in divorce petitions
* Experience in (C100)
* Preparing bundles
* General admin
* Job Type: Full-time
* Salary: £15,000.00 to £18,000.00 year
* No need for legal qualifications necessarily but must have a strong grasp of language skills and be proficient with IT software (Microsoft Office) and preferably Case Management systems.
* Qualifications and Skills
* 6 months to a year experience of handling divorce cases work is required.
Hours of work are 9:00-5:30, Monday to Friday.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications for this role, should you be successful in being selected for the next stage of the recruitment ans selection process, you will be contacted within the next 2 days.
If you have not heard from us within this time, please take it that your application has not been successful on this occasion