Omega Resource Group
salary: 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Trent, Dorset, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
The role of the Facilities Manager is to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role. Generally reporting to the Operations Manager, the role will involve coordinating internal functions with those of the customer and suppliers.
• Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the site, division and organization.
• Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the site, division and organization.
• Ensure CAFM systems are in place and up to date to optimize the management of all planned and reactive works
• Leads and collates the output of knowledge share • Engages specialist capability where needed
• Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
• Actively manage the suppliers to deliver best value into the site, division and organization.
• Support the SMT/project director and commercial teams in managing the finances of site.
• Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the site, division and business.
• Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the organization is not exposed to financial risk.
• Demonstrates and maintains a high level of operational and commercial knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
• Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimize risk
• Work to the principle that Innovation is an essential management capability which will be a key factor in the sustainability of the site, division and organization.
• Utilize CAFM system to maximum effect on the site: operational delivery, commercial and demonstrating best practice
• Be at the forefront of technological applications within the industry
• Demonstrate technical excellence to the Customer
• Participate within the on-call system