salary: 40000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
We are working with a leading property consultancy in the recruitment of a Facilities Manager to oversee a portfolio of mixed-use schemes in Greater London/Essex/Suffolk with an office base in Colchester. You will be given a competitive salary plus a car allowance.
The company has an unrivaled portfolio of mixed-use developments and landmark properties, managing over 3,500 properties throughout the UK! You will be managing the facilities for a group of renowned assets.
This business has a proven track-record of successfully managing specialist retail sites and are well established in the market with countless progression opportunities. They have a true passion and commitment to delivering the highest standard of service, offering innovative solutions and strive to set the benchmark for property management and occupier engagement.
* This role is comprised of an mixed use portfolio with an office in Colchester.
* You'll report into the Senior Regional Facilities Manager for the SE Portfolio.
* You will be responsible for scheduling your own workload and visiting sites on your own accord.
* You will be responsible for providing a first class facilities management service to both client and occupiers.
* As the Facilities Manager, you will oversee the total facilities management of the properties, including all hard and soft services.
* You will ensure that all aspects of health and safety are adhered to minimising the risk to the clients, tenants and the business.
* The successful individual will be responsible for overseeing all contractors at the properties.
* You must have a strong background working for a leading managing agent or a leading property business.
* You must have experience managing and monitoring service charge budget expenditure.
* For this Facilities Manager position you must have contract management experience both retendering and negotiate new contracts to minimise cost and maximise profits.
* You should have either IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications.
* You must be able to drive and have your own vehicle.
* You must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
* You must have some experience in Environmental Management Systems
* This position is with a leading company that oversees diverse portfolios of properties.
* The business offers excellent career progression opportunities for their employees and provides training where necessary - this includes on-going training and development, flexible working patterns, flexible benefits packages and rewards for long service.
* Competitive salary, package, and car allowance.
* Autonomous, field-based role.